Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It looks like 27 days in the hospital is all it takes to recover from a total heart remodel

The blue number says 100. 
His O2 sats are at 100%!!!!
 And he has no O2 going in his nose!  He is on room air and keeping his sats at 96-100 all the time!
I cannot believe we are finally at this point. 
A month ago I couldn't believe we would EVER be at this point.
Tiernan has a heart....his OWN heart....and it functions like a normal heart.

With a considerable amount of medications for now, that is.

Dr. Hanley weighed in and he does not want a cath, and he does not want them to wean any of the diuretics. 

We are set to be discharged tomorrow!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it. 

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. That is so amazing!!! I'm so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful! I love that brave boy!

    ReplyDelete