Saturday, October 8, 2011



I cannot even begin to convey the joy that fills me every time I see that tube free tummy. 
Tiernan is a new kid.  I can only compare this to the feeling pregnant women have when they go from the constant blah of the first trimester into the second trimester.  So many of us have said that we didn't realize just how awful we felt until we aren't feeling that anymore.  I think that must be how he feels.  His entire demeanor has transformed.  Just imagine when you have experienced chronic pain of any sort and then you can sort of understand how he has been feeling for his entire life.  And then imagine how you felt when that pain went away finally.  He just has an extra bounce in his step and he really WANTS to eat!!!  He pounded down at least 1200 calories yesterday with no trouble! 
This may be one of my most favorite pictures of him.  Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment