Knowing there are now magic fixes here, I am still waiting for the sleep fairy to come and sprinkle her dust on the Wee T.
The past 3 nights have gone from being significantly improved at only one wake up to pretty average with 2 wake ups to just plain yuck last night with him NOT going down for J until around 1 and waking up for me at 3 and refusing to go back to his bed. Ugh.
I will say though, that not having him hooked up to the pump makes life significantly nicer. So that when I do go up and down the stairs 3 or 4 times to attempt to put him in his crib and fail, I am only carrying him and not the big awkward IV pole. That is a good thing.
He also suddenly seemed congested last night. ????
Oh and did I mention the time he fell backward off the couch and landed on his head? Yep. That was one of last night's highlights.
This kid is a serious climber and risk taker. Perhaps a future parkour enthusiast? Eh, I don't think that is on the list of approved sports for a child with his array of heart defects. I didn't see it between bowling and billiards on the Bethesda Conference flow chart.
No comments:
Post a Comment